After returning from NYC with about 20 Tony Moly I'm Real mask sheets, I became obsessed with Korean skin care and beauty products. I have tried the Moisturizing, Skin Smoothing, and Skin Purifying mask sheet which retails for $3.75 - $4 a piece. I gifted my friends the Pore Cleansing and Brighting mask and they said it did wonders for their pores and dull skin after just one mask. If you want to try them in the States you can pick them up at your nearest Ulta.
Now that I am hooked... I branched out to the Tony Moly Goat Milk Moisture mask sheet (which is my favorite because I have dry skin) and also to a brand called The Aqua Mask Sheet.
It is super easy to use and feels like a treat after a long day of school or work. So get on the couch with your glass of wine, slap on your mask sheet and put on that show that you have been binge watching for weeks.
Here are some tips on how to use a mask sheet:
1. Cleanse your face and tone. You want all of the ingredients to sink into your skin.
2. Tear open the bag and apply the sheet mask directly onto your face. You will be able to see where to place it because the mask will have holes for your eyes, nose, and mouth. #selfietime
3. With the leftover liquid/essence still in the bag, lather it all over your neck and décolleté. You may need a small towel just incase anything drips.
4. Relax for 20 - 30 minutes. This is my time to catch up on Game of Thrones.
5. Discard the mask and do not wash your face. Just pat the excess essence on your skin.
6. Apply moisturizer and admire your plump and glowing skin.
* Use a sheet mask 1-2x a week for better results.
Good luck on your journey to healthy skin.